Trigyn offers SAP HANA Readiness Assessment services focusing on HANA migration covering the complete landscape of:
- Applications, and
- Interfaces and Platforms
Trigyn's HANA Readiness Assessment Service leverages SAP best practices to assess legacy systems to thoroughly assess and proactively identify project risks to ensure a smooth and efficient migration. This readiness assessment helps clients by:
- Identifying objects that require modification,
- Prioritizing the changes to be made,
- Highlighting unused features which may benefit the client
- Flagging custom code that should be decommissioned, and
- Optimizing the implementation of required changes.
SAP customization, system integration, migration and conversion typically account for 40% of total deployment cost. Customization of SAP solutions is often required for several reasons including the need for:
- Added features and functionality identified during the fit-gap analysis of business needs and the legacy solution,
- Integrations using Web Services and APIs into the SAP system,
- Custom code to address gaps and provide fixes during the production run of SAP ECC,
- Enhanced BI capabilities requiring the implementation of custom-built tools and ETL programs for Data Migration, Cleansing, Validation and Integrity.
For more information about Trigyn’s SAP Services, Contact Us.