Trigyn provides on-premise and offsite technical and functional SAP expertise to customers. Trigyn is an SAP PartnerEdge program member, providing access to the latest training and information about SAP products. Trigyn’s team of SAP professionals has the certifications, experience and expertise needed to deliver robust and cost-effective SAP solutions to meet the needs of your growing business.
Trigyn’s SAP team provides specialized on-premise services in the areas of S4/HANA, UI5 / Fiori, SolMan, CRM, SRM, SCM, BPC, and PO/PI. Our expertise includes configuration and customization of the standard SAP modules like Finance, Workforce Management, Organizational Management, Time Management, Payroll, Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics. Our expertise further extends to SAP ECC R/3 Security, audit, user role authorization and management as well as support ALM tools including SolMan QG, CR Management, and KPI monitoring.
Trigyn also provides offsite services, staffed by SAP Certified professionals, to support SAP implementations across the full project lifecycle from requirements analysis, development, testing, release and ongoing support. Using remote service can help clients reduce the upfront and ongoing costs of an SAP implementation by:
- Providing access to deeper bench of SAP professionals to ensure the smooth progress and delivery of your project,
- Controlling project costs by reducing consultant travel expenses,
- Minimizing the disruption associated with consultants working at your site, and
- Reducing business risk and retraining costs associated with employee attrition.
Trigyn’s experienced team of certified consultants make it the ideal partner to trust with your next SAP project.
SAP Analytics helps businesses to increase productivity by improving the quality, accessibility, and utility of data to inform decision-making and empower corporate strategies. SAP Analytics can help businesses by:
- Consolidating scattered or disparate data sources into dashboards and reports customized for your business
- Employing predictive analytics to identify future opportunities and risks, and guide inform corporate strategy;
- Supporting data-driven decision making by providing timely access to quality business intelligence;
- Facilitating integrated planning processes from quality data-based insights through to strategically sound action.
SAP Analytics Solutions can help to increase the productivity of your business across departments including Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing and Procurement. SAP Analytics modules include:
- SAP Analytics Cloud,
- SAP Digital Boardroom
- SAP Analytics Hub
Our SAP Analytics services offerings include:
Trigyn offers SAP HANA Readiness Assessment services focusing on HANA migration covering the complete landscape of:
- Applications, and
- Interfaces and Platforms
Trigyn's HANA Readiness Assessment Service leverages SAP best practices to assess legacy systems to thoroughly assess and proactively identify project risks to ensure a smooth and efficient migration. This readiness assessment helps clients by:
- Identifying objects that require modification,
- Prioritizing the changes to be made,
- Highlighting unused features which may benefit the client
- Flagging custom code that should be decommissioned, and
- Optimizing the implementation of required changes.
SAP customization, system integration, migration and conversion typically account for 40% of total deployment cost. Customization of SAP solutions is often required for several reasons including the need for:
- Added features and functionality identified during the fit-gap analysis of business needs and the legacy solution,
- Integrations using Web Services and APIs into the SAP system,
- Custom code to address gaps and provide fixes during the production run of SAP ECC,
- Enhanced BI capabilities requiring the implementation of custom-built tools and ETL programs for Data Migration, Cleansing, Validation and Integrity.
The assessment reduces redundancies, leverages legacy code where possible and allows customers to focus on new HANA features resulting in substantial savings.
AP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.