Trigyn offers the experience and skills needed to deliver comprehensive cloud solutions of all sizes and complexities. Trigyn maintains a large and diverse Cloud team of business and data analysts, project and delivery managers, architects, developers, testers, DevOps engineers, and cloud security professionals with the experience and skills needed to take on your toughest Cloud requirements. Trigyn can fulfill virtually any cloud requirement ranging from the simple migrations to the development of complex, cloud-native solutions capable of processing extreme transactional loads.
Trigyn offers a full range of cloud services including cloud consulting, cloud migration, cloud automation, data management, custom cloud-native development, and cloud DevOps and managed services.
Snapshot of Trigyn’s Cloud Practice
- Expertise across multiple AWS & Azure services and Open-Source Tool Integration
- Certifications: 75% of our teams has Cloud certifications
- Experienced Team: key members having up to 20 years of experience
- Long-standing client base including many repeat customer
- Internal Centre of Excellence consisting of SMEs who set our internal best practices, provide project oversight and recommendations to our clients and project teams
- Collaboration with Azure & AWS teams through AWS and Microsoft partnerships
- Training: Internal and vendor training to update and expand your team’s skills and knowledge.
- Production: scalable team structure capable of handling projects of all sizes.
Major Cloud Implementation Areas
- Re-hosting and migration (Lift & Shift)
- Refactoring and modernizing legacy applications
- Rearchitecting and Cloud-native development
- L1, L2, L3 support
- Managed services
- DevOps services
For more information about Trigyn’s Cloud services, Contact Us.