Trigyn’s Approach to Sustainability & Social Responsibility
Trigyn ascribes to the United Nations Sustainability Development Goals (SDG). These 17 goals were designed to foster peace and prosperity for the people of the world. Using these goals as a guide, Trigyn has implemented and undertaken a wide range of programs and projects designed to benefit the communities within which we operate and reduce the environmental impact of our and our clients’ business activities.
Current Trigyn undertaken projects and sustainability Initiatives support the following UN Sustainability Development Goals:
- SDG 2 - Zero Hunger
- SDG 3 – Good Health and Well-Being
- SDG 4 - Quality Education
- SDG 5 - Gender Equality
- SDG 6 - Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDG 7 – Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 8 - Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9 – Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 11 – Sustainable Cities and Communitie
- SDG 12 - Responsible Consumption and Production
Trigyn’s Social Responsibility and Sustainability Initiatives
Below are some of the ongoing initiatives Trigyn is pursuing:
- Supporting clean water initiatives in developing areas.
- Funding programs to expand access to education opportunities for young girls.
- Funding food deliveries to families negatively impacted by the pandemic.
- Building local skilled labor pools to assume management of IT engagements in developing countries to retain the maximum economic benefit in the local economy.
- Encouraging use of public mass transportation by all our employees.
- Using recycled paper and consumables to the fullest extent possible and recycling products we consume.
- Recycling our electronic waste.