Public and private sector entities around the world are embracing blockchain technology to help them increase the speed, efficiency and security of their business processes. Trigyn works with clients to design and build custom blockchain solutions that produce maximum value for the client.
Trigyn’s Blockchain Solutions and Services help clients:
- Increase trust by establishing a single, up-to-date, immutable set of records.
- Providing transparency by giving all authorized individuals a real-time view into transaction status.
- Eliminating dispersed record keeping and data validation issues.
- Enhancing security by encrypting all data and eliminating vulnerability points commonly targeted by cybercriminals.
- Improving agility by using smart contracts which can automate transactions and trigger follow-on actions.
Trigyn takes a systematic approach to implementing blockchain solutions for our clients. Trigyn uses a 5-step engagement model for implementing blockchain solutions to ensure each client realizes maximum value from its blockchain investment. The process includes the following steps:
- Assessment - Trigyn’s blockchain team assesses the client’s current business processes and seeks to understand the client’s expectations for the project, current and future needs, and the existing technology stack and business processes. Once this is complete, Trigyn works with the client to define objectives and goals for their blockchain solution.
- Planning - After securing agreement on the objectives for the engagement, Trigyn proceeds to develop a strategy and project plan to achieve the client’s objectives. The strategy includes identification of the use cases that the blockchain solution will be expected to support. These use cases are then used to define functional requirements for the solution. The project plan addresses all aspects of the project from architecture of the solution to integrations with legacy systems, extensibility to meet future operational needs, and testing and launch considerations.
- Prototyping - Trigyn recommends our clients incorporate a rapid prototyping step to validate the strategy and plan for implementing their blockchain solution. The prototyping step is used to validate the use cases, confirm that the solution can successfully manage the use cases, and identify any functional gaps or additional use cases that should be incorporated into the plan.
- Development - This phase includes all phases of solution implementation including testing and delivery.
- Validation and Client Acceptance. - The final solution is subjected to a rigorous system validation process to ensure the solution will perform as planned under normal conditions and under stress. The process also involves validation of the data produced by the new system against legacy systems. This phase also includes user training to allow client staff to participate in the system validation and prepare for handover.