Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Helpdesk/User Support Technician. This resource will be deployed at our client site in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
• As a member of the USD Asia team, work 5 days per week either in a team that rotates monthly or in a team assigned to a specific time zone. Working days include public holidays and may include weekends. Working days include public holidays and may include weekends as assigned and required.
• Provide Tier-1 support service to users for all the systems supported by the Unite Service Desk - Asia; escalate service requests to the relevant teams and follow up with them as per established procedures.
• Act as focal point for receipt, analysis and processing of user requests; maintain regular contact with users and different technical/business teams as well as with other USD hubs.
• Assist in testing and evaluating new products and technologies.
• High school diploma or equivalent. A first-level university degree in computer science, information systems, information management or related field is desirable.
• Additional training in the field of Service Management and/or certification in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is highly desirable.
• Minimum of 1year experience in information systems or application support, systems analysis, systems administration and maintenance, functional or technical customer support is required.
• Work experience in 24/7/365 operations is desirable.
• Experience in providing functional support to Enterprise Resources Planning systems, such as SAP, PeopleSoft/Oracle, Siebel CRM, ServiceNow and Office 365 is desirable.
• Knowledge and understanding of client administrative procedures and practice in human resources, finance and budget, procurement and travel is highly desirable.
• Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required.
• Knowledge of another official language is an advantage.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.