Background: Trigyn’s client was a global leader in manufacturing and distributing safety and protective equipment. The client was challenged in that their Data Analytics Software was unable to keep pace with the increased demand for data required to support their consultative selling process. The client was seeking to implement an innovative solution to encourage data-driven decision making by improving managerial and sales team access to enterprise data, and support its incorporation into their account management processes.
A key requirement was that the system had to be easy to use, accessible via a range of devices by office-based and field personnel, support data retrieval from disparate enterprise systems, and output data in formats which were easily consumable and usable by team members based on their access privileges.
Trigyn Approach: After assessing the client’s requirements, Trigyn implemented an Artificial Intelligence (AI) based solution using the Whiz.AI platform. Whiz.AI was deemed to be the ideal solution to meet the client needs in that it allowed users to:
- Create custom on-demand analytics based on parameters the user sets and refines;
- Access desired data and reports through a conversational AI interface (via voice or text) that requires no training and minimal configuration;
- Create polished, on-demand visualizations of report outputs and specify formats that can be inserted directly into documents or presentations;
- Experience an enhanced, personalized user experience over time as the system customizes its responses based on past queries and reports;
- Access wide ranging data by integrating a broad range of enterprise scale data sets and sources, from an easy-to-use AI-based user experience; and
- Configure data access controls and security based on user profiles.
The AI-based analytics solution was implemented from requirements gathering through to implementation and support in a total of 6 weeks.
Outcome: The innovative AI solution was credited with significantly reducing the number of requests for ad hoc reports by providing users with virtually instantaneous access to business intelligence data. Furthermore, the implementation saw high adoption rates. The client-side project lead said “Our team was blown away with instant and easy access to our data and insights with Whiz. I don’t have to keep creating reports or email stats all the time. Our execs and sales team can now stay up to date on what is happening in the business without going through complex software.”