We are looking for a talented and experienced Visual designer to join our team. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team committed to developing the next generation cross platform UI interfaces.
• Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices, apps, kiosks, games and wearables
• Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
• Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups
• Design logos, icons and infographics
• Create and organize production assets
• Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
• Designing original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography fonts
• Refining the output of paint and hand-draw applications by using visual design software.
• Enhancing digital images, including the application of contrasts and gradients.
• Submitting visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
• Meeting with the project team for feedback and editing designs, when required.
• Collaborating with IT developers in aligning visual designs with website functionalities.
• Developing prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
• Keeping track of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
• Resize assets for different devices — tablet, mobile and web
• Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
• wireframe to Visual design.
• Sharp design sensibilities, critical thinking, and an eye for details
• Expert in Adobe Illustrator, with a working knowledge of Creative Cloud suite
• Ability to take a given illustration style and create new assets based on brand guidelines
• Excellent understanding of design systems, UX and UI in product design
• Exceptional ability to organize production process of visual assets, adhering to grids and design system specs
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
• Excellent team player, open to suggestions, willing to share opinions and ideas.
• Experience working in a cross-functional team is a plus
• Knowledge of current and future visual design trends as well as technologies, services and products
• A bachelor's degree in visual communication, interaction design, graphic design, or equivalent work experience
• Experience working on enterprise products or workflow based B2C solutions and delivered work which is at top of the latest standards and trends in visual design field
• A portfolio of design work that conveys diversity and ability to ship aesthetically rich products and design artifacts
• Detailed understanding of visual design principles, design system, components and style guide and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Colour Theory, Iconography, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Micro Interactions, Colour and Information Composition
Minimum experience required 3 to 5 years.