Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Systems Architect in Menands, NY.
The Systems Architect will have responsibility for the Information and Technical architecture in support of development and maintenance of the Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS).
The System Architect will be required to do the following:
• Create system integration and interface standards for the Medicaid Enterprise
• Develop and support Enterprise Data Management and data standards
• Lead and participate in system integration and interface meetings
• Facilitate and support agile projects by providing guidance on system interface and interconnection best practices
• Direct activities in the development of the Medicaid Enterprise System Development Life Cycle in support of Federal CMS MITA Technical Architecture guidelines
• Provide technical consultant to other department staff on MMIS system application design, database design, interface and interconnection.
• Direct activities of the Fiscal agent related to system integration, interface and interconnection.
• Assist the Enterprise Data Management Lead with enterprise data management activities.
• Work with the Bureau of Enterprise Security and Privacy and Fiscal Agent Contractors to manage the implementation of security controls and risk management.
• Liaison with the teams on cross functional assignments.
• Work closely with the Service Transition Team to assess impacts to the MMIS architecture
• Work with the units Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery to provide technical guidance to ensure data and architecture recovery requirements are sufficient.
• Work with ITS, state agencies and the federal government to resolve interface issues impacting the MMIS.
• Defines the architecture of a computerized system (i.e., a system composed of software and hardware) in order to fulfill certain requirement, including a breakdown of the system into components, the component interactions and interfaces (including with the environment, especially the user), and the technologies and resources to be used in the design.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience in Information Technology leading and supporting software deployments, technical architecture, or information architecture, system security and privacy.
• 84 months experience on at least one large scale system that is either multi-agency or statewide or having a user base over 5,000 system users.
• 84 months of experience in Health Information Technology, including experience with X12 HIPAA-compliant EDI transactions and/or experience with ANSI NCPDP transactions.
• 48 months of experience performing business analysis, developing data and interface requirements, managing master data models, and generating designs and reports.
• 36 months of experience designing/solutioning data interfaces and exchanges, external facing endpoints, experience troubleshooting interfaces and exchanges, and revising documentation after issues are resolved.
• 36 months of experience with data communications utilizing a variety of platforms and technologies, including cloud computing, and data sharing and file transfer protocols/methodologies/tools (e.g., SFTP, SSL, VPNs, SOA, XML, SOAP, JSON, REST, or other).
• 36 months of experience in disaster recovery, availability/capacity planning, and stress testing activities including the creation of back-up procedures, recovery procedures, implementation procedures, and testing procedures.
• 48 months of experience with the Title XIX Medicaid Program or Medicare Program and/or commercial Medicaid Management Information Systems implemented including financial management, claims processing, member management and provider management systems.
• 36 months of experience with vendor management, leadership, or management of a technical team, including experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or one of the following certifications: MCSE, MCSD, OCP, ICCP CDMP, CISSP, CCNP or CCNA, CCIE, PMP
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7629, or send your resume to RecruiterOR@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.