This position is for an individual with IT services or Staffing “Business Development” experience, capable of leveraging your skills, along with established contacts, to drive revenue and headcount. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated capacity to uncover new account opportunities, as well as working to develop and expand relationships within some of our existing clients.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with prospective clients by conducting site visits, virtual meetings, networking and partner events
- Take ownership of a sales pipeline and collaboration with Sales Leadership
- 4-5 years of business development/account management experience
- 2-3 years of technology or technology staffing sales experience
- Proven success in account acquisition and growth, year over year
- Must be able to be flexible, a fast learner and a quick thinker
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player attitude, self-driven, works hard and has fun while doing it
- Proven ability to cultivate new relationships and expand existing relationships with internal and external customers
- Exceptional consulting and client relationship management skills with strengths in successful conflict resolution, negotiating and customer service
- Ability to understand/identify customer business challenges to present solutions and position proper service offerings
- Driven, resilient, flexible and committed to achieving goals
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Be consistent and diligent in updating CRM to ensure good management of client information and updates for management visibility into the sales pipeline experience with CRM. Prior experience with MS Dynamics a plus.
Trigyn is an IT Services Company that has been in business for 35 years with 2,500 resources deployed globally. Trigyn has office locations in New York City, Edison, New Jersey, Washington, DC, Toronto, and Montreal with a well-established track record delivering project solutions, staffing and managed services. Our client base is diversified and includes a presence in the Healthcare, Financial Services, Public and NGO sectors.
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7631, or send your resume to RecruiterVP@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.