• Provide technical road map for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
• Code Review, Identifying and proving the re-usability of components for the system and ensure the code consistency of the application
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Should be able to easily recognize system/process deficiencies and contribute to implement effective solutions.
• Should have utmost focus on quality with knowledge of standards and best practices.
• Total experience of 4-8 years in the design & development of large & complex applications and services using Microsoft SharePoint (SharePoint Online, SharePoint on premises ).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of SDLC.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write concise and accurate technical documentation, communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences, and to lead development teams.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
• Master or bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with related engineering experience.