SharePoint Technical Architect 15+ experience
• Experienced in the architecture, design and development of large & complex applications and services using Microsoft SharePoint (Online & On-premise) and Microsoft .NET technologies.
• Experienced in .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, XML, C#, ASP.Net, Team Foundation Server, WCF, SQL, MVC & IIS.
• Proven experience in development of SPFx web parts and extensions
• Proven experience and solid understanding of Microsoft Power Platform (mainly PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI)
• Experience in automating business processes using PowerApps, Power Automate, Azure Logic Apps etc.
• Exposure to Azure services and working experience in Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions.
• Experience in developing solutions based on SharePoint server side object model e.g. Add-ins, Web Parts, Application Pages, Timer Jobs, Event Receivers, etc.
• Experience in developing components using SharePoint CSOM, JSOM & REST API
• Experience in PowerShell scripts
• Empower the team to use industry best- in- class tools and technologies
• Strong Technical leadership - should be able to propose/build technical solutions.
• Coach the team by providing technical advice and trainings.
Good to have:
• Experience with React
• Experience with Git version control
• Experience with Azure DevOps
• Microsoft Certifications (Power Platform/ M365/ Azure)
• Experience in migrating legacy applications into SharePoint will be added advantage.
• Candidate must have some experience in Migrating/ moving SharePoint databases (including configuration database, content database, search database, SSPs etc.)