We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
• Be involved in designing client-side and server-side components.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Write technical documentation as may be needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 10+ years of overall IT experience.
• Proven experience as a full stack Java Developer of 3+ years.
• Experience in developing a single page application
• Experience in developing Highly Interactive Web UI using,
• Angular 12,
• Type Script
• JSON & CSS
• Integration with rest api.
• Solid interactive UI development experience using
• Prime NG:^3.3.2
• NGX-Chart Library: 19.2.0
• Font Awesome icons: version 5.x
• Work very closely with UX and visual designers to create good cross browser experiences.
• Good experience on MVC, MVP design patterns
• Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on cross browser compatibility with emphasis on interactive web design from a single transition effect to parallax scrolling, rich media presentations
• Strong experience in back-end languages like JAVA to build Micro services, Rest API
• Good exposure in JDK11, Spring boot, Spring, JPA, GIT, log4j.
• Good use of JDK features of Stream api, lambda expressions, Static interfaces, collection frameworks.
• Good exposure in Unit testing by using JUnit, Mockito framework, BDD testing
• Strong experience with databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB) including database designs & writing stored procedures, queries, functions.
• Expertise in Docker containerized environment, hosting web servers on containers, building docker images using Docker file.
• Good understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment.
• Ability to work efficiently with remote teams using collaboration technology.
• Ability to identify issues and solve security related problems and also vulnerability issues.
• Ability to lead small development teams and foster strong working relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good to have skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering, master’s degree will be a plus