Reporting to ERP staff, the SAP Engineering specialist will support the following major work areas
• Provide architecture and design assessment for the implementation of SAP Cloud-based solutions in integration with On-premise SAP systems. Specifically, provide technical expertise and support work concerning implementation and administration aspects of: either/or
• SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) implementation project which includes integration of on-premise SAP HANA and BW systems with SAC Cloud instance for live reporting.
• And the integration of SAP IBP cloud solution with the on-promise ERP, SRM and HANA systems.
• Assists across the spectrum of the ERP’s production support work which may include upgrades, installation of patches and Support pack stacks, HANA administration & transport management.
Two main task areas:
1. Technical Integration of SAP Cloud products/service platforms with SAP On-premise Landscapes and Applications
2. SAP System Engineering, Basis administration and Production support operations
Qualifications and experience:
• Over 14+ years of experience on SAP Systems engineering technical work encompassing:
• architectural roadmaps and end-to-end execution for implementation of SAP products, upgrades, migrations, etc.
• technical integration including, but not limited to, SAP ECC, SRM, IBP, HANA, Fiori, BW, SLT, BOBJ, PI, TM/EM, CRM, BP and Portal.
• A minimum of 5+ years of experience on HANA administration including HANA HA and DR is also REQUIRED
• At least one full life cycle implementation/migration experience of SAP Analytics Cloud solution and working experience of SAP Analytics tools such as BW, BODS, HANA and SLT
• Additionally, said experience shall specifically include full life cycle implementation/migration experience of SAP Cloud solutions (PaaS/SaaS) including technical evaluation, roadmap planning, architecture integration design, migration and deployment of SAP solutions to Cloud environment (AWS, GCP or Azure).
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7620, or send your resume to RecruiterAJ@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.