Trigyn has immediate requirements for SAP FI and RPA Consultant responsible for PRISM/FI activities including functional analyst related to finance/accounting, budget and treasury and will be the primary contact for robotics and digital automation initiatives for one of its client in Manila, Philippines.
Working hours: Manila working hours 9AM - 6PM
• Good Knowledge of SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling modules; preferably with experience in ECC 6.0;
• Good knowledge on Robotic Process Automation implementation particularly in SAP Finance area.
• Experience using RPA tolls such as Blue Prism and UiPath
• Knowledge of ABAP such as SAP development interfaces, Smart Forms and Sap scripts will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into
application/ operational requirements.
• Ability to handle a range of Project systems and integration with other module-related issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Actively lead Treasury project initiatives including automation opportunities
2. Perform business analysis and possible redesign and automation of identified operations and processes;
3. Identify digital automation requirements and propose automation implementation strategies for Finance, Treasury and Budget processes
4. Play active involvement as ICT stakeholder in collaboration with Finance business stake holders in ensuring maintainable robotic process automation implementation within IOM infrastructure.
5. Undertaking peer review of deliverables of assigned Functional Analyst team members 2
6. Responsible for developing configuration settings for the SAP modules as required for the required business process and procedures;
7. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Tangible and Measurable Outputs of the Work Assignment
• Successful SAP Finance configurations as required by Finance business stakeholders (capturing business requirement, implementation, collaboration with different unit, test and deployment)
• Successful RPA implementation in Finance area (Accounting, Treasury and Budget)
Realistic Delivery Dates and Details as to how the work must be delivered
• Will be provided upon endorsement from business stakeholders
KPI and Performance indicators for evaluation of results
• Satisfactory completion of assigned tasks .
• Satisfactory and timely delivery of tasks/project initiatives endorsed by business stakeholders
• Delivery of technical documentation
• Solution must have minimal bugs and major issues must be resolved within the engagement period.
Core Values - must abide by and demonstrate these three values:
• Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever
• Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards
• Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges
• Advanced degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Financial Accounting, Financial Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with seven years of experience in SAP ERP project implementation; or
• A university degree in the above fields from an accredited academic institution, with nine years of relevant professional experience.
• A professional certification in the related field such as SAP is distinct advantage.
Mandatory Fluency in English (oral and written)
Desirable Working knowledge of French
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. Trigyn has offices in United States, Canada, Germany, Switzerland and India.