Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Project Manager in Manhattan, NY.
The client is seeking a Project Manager with experience managing enterprise-wide technology initiatives in complex environments. The PM should have very strong command PMI and ITIL standards, strong organizational, communication, and planning skills, and a proven ability to manage several concurrent initiatives successfully.
• 9+ years' experience managing IT projects through all phases of the PMLC and SDLC including initiation, requirements, planning, design, build, test, and deploy.
• 4+ years' experience managing projects in a government setting.
• Certified as a project manager by PMI or other similar organization.
• Ability to work under stringent deadlines and handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Positive attitude, including ability and willingness to "wear many hats" on an IT project e.g., BA, Tester, Communicator, if needed.
• Excellent business analysis skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications.
• Clear communicator and presenter; able to present to executive levels on projects.
• Project Manager for IT projects.
• Assist in special projects and IT PMO initiatives.
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2403, or send your resume to RecruiterCK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.