Trigyn is seeking a Deployment Coordinator for a contract position with its direct financial services client in New York City.
Our client is looking for a technology deployment coordinator to work on a multi-year program focused on delivering technology solutions that will transform our employee and client experiences.
You will be focused on deploying technology consisting of virtual desktops and laptops. The candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements, validating funding, and creating and coordinating the deployment plan in concert with all teams delivering to this effort.
The candidate will also be responsible for reporting, maintaining schedules, and issue / risk management. They will provide support and oversight of implementation through project completion.
• A confident and articulate self-starter
• A team player with a high level of commitment and enthusiasm
• Able to work in a high-pressure environment while juggling multiple tasks
• Has excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Demonstrate time management, ability to prioritize tasks, and to meet deadlines across multiple projects
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels and influence others
• Display strong leadership skills, with a proven track record of leading projects at times of change
• High level of customer service skills and dealing directly with end-users through technology transformation programs
Responsibilities / Requirements:
• Manage a central process to track deployments using tools and dashboards i.e.
• Power BI and internally developed tools
• Coordinate and plan funding, capacity and management, and deployment of desktop hardware to users
• Create schedules to deploy technology in coordination with overall program schedules
• Partner with teams to identify in-scope users and early adopters to develop adoption schedules for technology deployments
• Hands-on experience working with Agile teams (Kanban, Scrum, LEAN, etc.) with an understanding of the agile methodology and ability to achieve efficient outcomes using Jira, dashboards, reports, metrics
• Strong Excel skills
• Able to analyze and manipulate large sets of data to inform stakeholders including shortcuts and formula functions, building charts and graphs, sorting and filtering data, utilizing pivot tables, macros
• Experience with reporting using Power BI, Excel, or other tools such as Tableau
• Experience with technology infrastructure projects including desktop deployments
Nice to Have:
• Experience with inventory management tracking, technology deployments and decommissioning in offices and data centers
• Skilled in SharePoint
• Able to create new sites, set up structure and folders, design, permissioning and overall management of the site
• Power Query
• Experience within financial services / consulting
• Bachelor's Degree
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.