Trigyn has a long term contract assignment for Application Security Admin (PeopleSoft).
The desired candidate should have at least five (5) years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting security processes in multiple PeopleSoft environments, including new implementations, security redesign or assessment of a security environment.
Experience in PeopleSoft HCM/ELM/FSCM with version 9.0 and higher, PeopleSoft EPM/CRM, PeopleTools with version 8.5x, knowledge of Maximo, Entrust Security and SQL developer is highly desired.
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in an information technology environment with a concentration on IT security administration and management of PeopleSoft applications. Or an equivalent combination of postsecondary school education and ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience an information technology environment with a concentration on IT security administration and management of PeopleSoft applications.
The candidate has a primary focus on the establishment and management of user accounts for the client. To include developing and implementing role based access controls through user profiles, which address need to know, separation of duties, and least privilege according to client's policy.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) user guidance and conducting annual user account recertification.
This position will interact with various types of customers/users, ISSOs, ISSEs, etc. and must be able to effectively interact with each and provide strong customer support, ticket resolution, and reporting.
• This classification requires a comprehensive in-depth knowledge of information contained in the PeopleSoft applications (i.e., FMS, HCM, EPM, CRM, etc.) and Oracle databases.
• The consultant will be responsible for the protection of client's PeopleSoft and Oracle information assets against unauthorized use, modification, disclosure, or destruction by employees or other parties whether accidental or intentional.
• Employees in this class are responsible to ensure that the PeopleSoft and Oracle databases are adequately secured and that application users have the appropriate degree of access to perform their duties.
• The consultant will works with high degree of independence. Interfaces with user community to understand their security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
• Conducts accurate evaluation of the level of security required. Weighs business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management.
• Evaluates security requests to ensure consistency with job responsibilities and internal controls.
• Develops and maintains permission lists and roles in various PeopleSoft environments.
• Oversees and administers security for the Oracle database while ensuring that the PeopleSoft data is not compromised.
• Includes the development of roles and administration of direct Oracle access in addition to granting access to Oracle tables using SQL.
• Processes end-user requests in a timely manner especially workflow requests that require immediate attention to keep the data flowing.
• Designs customized user templates in PeopleSoft as needed.
• Working knowledge of Python programming language and UNIX operating systems.
• Configures and maintains PeopleSoft query, tree, and object security access definitions.
• Develops and maintains documentation and checklist for internal processes.
• Monitors access to PeopleSoft delivered roles that bypass authentication.
• Develops complex PeopleSoft and Oracle queries and reports for use by both the IT Security Branch and the Audit Department.
• Migrates PeopleSoft security objects to production environment from non-production environment.
• Devises improvements to current procedures that may include workflow analysis.
• Analyses, troubleshoots, and resolves more complex PeopleSoft and Oracle application and end-user issues in collaboration with others functional and technical staff.
• Develops and maintain electronic and non-electronic user records, documentation, and files.
• Acts as liaison with internal and external user community to assist in resolving PeopleSoft security related issues.
• Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework, NIST 800-53 Rev 4 Access Control and Identification & Authentication control families is preferred.
Security Administration support includes PeopleSoft, Maximo, Entrust, etc.
For Immediate Response call 703-454-2948, or send your resume to RecruiterPS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.