Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for an Operator. This position is based at our client site at Mali.
• The Control center provides monitoring and controlling.
• The person inside the room is constantly monitor the system's to ensure that everything is working properly
• Maintain real-time logs, compile reports, and fill out detailed checklists
• Basic Maintenance activities
• Ability to work 8-12 hour shift
• Diligence, patience working in shift of 8 hours
• Spoken and written English
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. Trigyn has offices in United States, Canada, Germany, Switzerland and India.