Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for a .Net Developer. This resource will work at our client site in Bangkok, Thailand.
• Design, develop and test web applications using standards for IT technologies, programming languages and tools.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
• Provide support for deployed web applications including version management, data recovery and deployment to users’ offices.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, business analysts and product owners.
• Prepare technical and user documentation for the deployed web applications.
• Provide training and end-user support (if required).
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in back-end and server-side programming (.Net with C#) is required.
• Experience in scripting with Python is desirable. Experience with Django framework is desirable.
• Experience with software containerization (Docker) is desirable.
• Experience with data migration is desirable.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.