Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for an .NET Developer for the implementation and support for ongoing and new projects. This resource will be working at our client site at Bangkok, Thailand.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with an agile team to design and develop front-end and back-end solutions.
• Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
• Communicate technical concepts with trade-offs, risks, and benefits.
• Develop PoC and prototypes for easy-to-navigate user interfaces of webpages with graphics, icons, and color schemes which match industry standards.
• Requirement gathering, analysis for new modules.
• Prepare POC, feasibility study for new requirements.
• Fit gap analysis for new requirements.
• Architecting or implementing search APIs such as SOLR .
• Data-conversion from other databases to MongoDb.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.