Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for .NET Architect in Albany, NY.
Tasks include all phases of web application analysis, design, construction and developer testing.
The use of Microsoft Visual Studio, specifically coding in VB.NET and development of stored procedures using PL/SQL and interacting with an Oracle database for the Settlement/Ceiling System. The consultant will maintain the existing .NET code and support the changes involved in maintaining the OTDA claiming and settlement/ceiling process. Additionally, the consultant will be required to support database changes, perform quality assurance reviews, implement changes, etc. The consultant will work and communicate closely with Budget and Finance staff to define requirements and design enhancements. The consultant will work within the Statewide Financial System (SFS) project to insure the information supplied from the Settlement application conforms to the file layouts established by SFS.
Recommended Appointment System (REAPS):
• Tasks include maintenance of REAPS in Visual Basic.net with a SQL backend database.
Shelter Management System:
• Tasks include development of reports that can be utilized within Microsoft CRM for the Shelter Management system.
Social Statistics Reporting System:
• Tasks include maintenance of the SSRS application in .Net and the supporting SQL Stored Procedures.
SQL Server Support
• Tasks include development and maintenance of various SQL Server Reports and SQL Server Integration Service Packages and being the DBA Backup.
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 month’s experience designing application architecture, developing & deploying n-tier asp.Net Web apps using vb.net web services and Windows Communication Foundation
• 84 months experience analyzing business processes and workflows; and working with non-technical staff to develop system specifications and resolve issues.
• 60 months experience using Oracle and PL/SQL packages including SQL programming,
• 36 months experience as a Web GUI designed including accessibility compliance.
• 36 months experience with developing applications related to government financial systems including file transfers.
• 36 months experience using object-oriented concepts to design complex business objects, for example voucher processing, settlement program rules.
• 36 months experience using SQL Reporting
• 24 months experience using Microsoft CRM with SQL Server Reporting Services Integration
• 36 months experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
• Bachelor's degree.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.