Our client – a major, multi-office state government agency is looking to fill a contract position with an experienced MS SQL Server DBA. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 4 years of proven experience in SQL Server.
• Perform database backups, recovery tests, deployment of database change scripts from vendors and analyze performance issues.
• Documentation of their database environment.
• Provide support to end users with Microsoft Access databases.
• Position has significant responsibility in support of the finance system, a vendor product using SQL Server. You will be required to become an expert in finance system tables, be able to document requirements for user reports, and write scripts allowing users to run reports.
• Must be able to assist end users with configuring connection strings and ODBC connections.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server databases, along with some level of PowerShell and MS Access.
• Ability to create/develop SQL queries on an adhoc basis
• Must possess the ability to interact with all levels of users in a demanding, fast-paced environment - excellent communication skills required.
• Additional projects may be assigned which require working with vendors to integrate their packages with client systems.
• Any understanding of .NET technologies would be an advantage.
• Prior experience with Cognos and/or SSRS would be helpful as well.
For an immediate response please call 732-640-2403, or send your resume to RecruiterCK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.