Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for LeanIX Administrator. The particulars of the position are as follows.
LeanIX is a repository that contains enterprise business and technology capability information. It also contains the client’s inventory of infrastructure, platform, application and cyber technologies. All of this information is cross-linked. Some of the information is provided by technology vendors. Other information is provided by business stakeholders and members of architecture team. All of this information needs to be regularly reviewed and updated. In addition, new reports and dashboards need to be created to support analysis of the client’s technology portfolio.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Performing data maintenance, data change reconciliation and data quality audits of technology portfolio data in LeanIX
• Development of procedures and process to maintain data quality which will be used for continuing LeanIX data management
• Mapping LeanIX data with data in Collibra
• Linking LeanIX fact sheets with appropriate High-Level Design and Solution Blueprint documents
• Developing, modifying, and configuring LeanIX reports and dashboards.
• Experience with the LeanIX application and specifically the modules relating to Enterprise Architecture and Transformation Management
• Detailed understanding of, and experience with application/technology portfolio management processes
• Understanding of, and experience with, ITIL processes
• Experience building reports and dashboards using either Tableau or Power BI
• Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Teams
• Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education & Certifications
• BA with at least a minor in business information technology.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7622 or send your resume to RecruiterJK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.