Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Java / J2EE Architect in Albany, NY.
The consultant will design and assist with the implementation of both small and large-scale software systems. The Software Architect will design, develop, implement, support, and enhance custom applications written in Java, Grails, ColdFusion or other programming languages. Ensure user interfaces and back-end services are developed according to architecture, programming, and user experience (UX) standards.
This individual will be expected to provide expertise and guide development efforts in the following activities:
• Provide oversight on the analysis and design for enterprise applications using JAVA/JEE, GRAILS, JSF, XML, XSLT;
• Expected to guide in the development of applications throughout the SDLC, including the redesign of legacy applications written in older technologies such as ColdFusion, VB, and Access;
• Implement standards related to application technologies, including UI standards, development methodology, and coding and style guides;
• Develop and guide quality assurance processes including code reviews, performance testing, security scans, and adherence to industry, state, and federal standards;
• Identify and escalate technical risks and issues appropriately;
• Guide and engage in development activities which may include data analysis, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models.
• Prepare, and/or review technical documentation such as system architecture designs, schemas, solution proposals, as appropriate.
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience developing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture involving data structures, algorithms, software design and JEE Design Patterns.
• 60 months experience in deploying applications in JBOSS, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Portal 7 and/or WebSphere Application server 7 or higher.
• 84 months performing development of applications developed using JPA and/or Hibernate using Oracle or SQL Server databases
• 84 months performing development of applications developed using JMS, EJB, JSF, JAXB, and JAXWS.
• 48 months performing development of applications developed using Groovy/Grails
• 84 months developing applications that are implemented with JAVA Development Kit (JDK 1.5 or higher).
• 48 months developing, implementing and integrating systems related to criminal justice, critical infrastructure, public safety, or emergency response systems.
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.