Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Java Architect in Albany, NY.
The consultant will design and assist with the implementation of both small and large-scale software systems. The Architect will design, develop, implement, support and enhance, custom applications written in Java, GRAILS or other programming languages. Ensure user interfaces and back-end services are developed according to architecture, programming and user experience (UX) standards. Solutions include interfaces with COTS solutions, mapping API’s and applications, and other existing enterprise systems.
This individual will be expected to provide expertise and guide development efforts in the following activities:
• Provide oversight on the analysis and design for enterprise applications using JAVA/JEE, JSF, XML, XSLT;
• Expected to guide and engage in the development of applications throughout the SDLC, including the reimplementation of legacy applications written in older technologies such as ColdFusion, VB, and Access;
• Develop and guide quality assurance processes including code reviews, performance testing, security scans, and adherence to industry, state, and federal standards;
• Identify and escalate technical risks and issues appropriately; guide and engage in development activities which may include data analysis, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models.
• Prepare, and/or review technical documentation such as system architecture designs, schemas, solution proposals, as appropriate.
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months of experience developing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture involving data structures, algorithms, software design and JEE Design Patterns.
• 84 months of experience developing applications that are implemented with JAVA Development Kit (JDK 1.5 or higher).
• 84 months of experience performing development of applications developed using JPA and/or Hibernate using Oracle or SQL Server databases
• 84 months of experience performing development of applications developed using JMS, EJB, JSF, JAXB, and JAXWS.
• 72 months experience in deploying applications in JBOSS, Tomcat, and/or WebSphere Application server.
• 48 months of experience developing, implementing and integrating systems related to criminal justice, critical infrastructure, public safety, or emergency response systems
• 36 months experience designing and implementing systems using rest services, custom API’s.
• 24 months experience developing GIS applications with spatial databases, Google Maps API, GIS tile server, Open layers, Nodejs or Leaflets.
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.