Trigyn has an opportunity for an International Call Centre Consultant (Telephone Support). This position will be Remote.
Digital Certificate of Entitlement (DCE) assistance to retirees and beneficiaries:
• Follows up and assists retirees and beneficiaries who have redeemed a code to join the DCE, but who have not managed to submit a DCE enrolment.
• Follows up and assists retirees and beneficiaries who have submitted an enrolment for approval but have not set up an appointment to verify the enrolment.
• Follows up and assists retirees and beneficiaries who have missed their appointments for the DCE verification and help them select a new appointment.
• Follows up and assists retirees and beneficiaries whose enrolment has been rejected and help them to submit a new enrolment
• Follows up and assists retirees and beneficiaries whose enrolment to the DCE has been approved, but that they did not or could not issue the DCE.
• Drafts correspondence and responds to telephone enquiries in connection with the above situations.
• Participates in training activities related to the above work, including installing a test version of the DCE App on his/her phone and conducting test enrolments in order to fully understand how the App functions and use the expertise to help retirees and beneficiaries.
Work implies frequent interaction with the following:
Joint Staff Pension Fund staff, active participants, retirees, and beneficiaries.
Under the guidance of the Chief of RMQCU and the Chief of OSS, processes work and related follow-up in an efficient and timely manner. Addresses unforeseen situations, seeking advice from and/or reporting to supervisor, as applicable.
Advises participants (active and retired) adequately on DCE procedures.
Work as Team to greatly reduce or eliminate the number of DCE cases that need support
• Knowledge of Application Support process. Ability to support clients of various ages, nationalities, and technical skills. Ability to identify and resolve data discrepancies and other problems. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
• Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
• Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
• Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
• Commitment to Continuous Learning: Keeps abreast of new developments in own occupation/profession; actively seeks to develop oneself professionally and personally; contributes to the learning of colleagues and subordinates; shows willingness to learn from others; seeks feedback to learn and improve.
• Technological Awareness: Keeps abreast of available technology; understands applicability and limitation of technology to the work of the office; actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks; shows willingness to learn new technology.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. University Degree is preferable.
Experience: Several years of experience in benefits administration client application support or equivalent experience. Experience with Biometrics-based Apps is an advantage.
Language: English, Spanish and French are the working languages. Fluency in oral and written English is required.
You would require to work in rotational shifts (India, UK and USA)
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.