Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for an Implementation Project Manager. This resource will be deployed at our client site in Uganda.
The Implementation/Project Manager will lead the coordination and completion of software implementation projects and other innovation projects as it relates to software systems. This role provides a reasonable level of subject matter expertise in the respective areas of work including project management, project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, effective communication, conduct training sessions and facilitate meeting conferences and workshops. Close coordination with cross-functional internal and external teams responsible for planning, execution, and successful implementation of projects is essential. Additionally, the implementation/project manager may need to travel to field missions to ensure the project is implemented within the defined constraints.
Major duties, roles, and responsibilities
• Implement and coordinate systems rollout in client and field missions.
• Review client and mission application requirements develop project plans and ensure that implementations are completed on time and meet client expectations.
• Coordinate the deployment and roll-out of global enterprise systems and technologies (FSS platform, SharePoint, Situational Awareness, and other applications).
• Liaison with field missions, stakeholders and client on deployment issues and project progress in line with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Draft and manage project plans for the deployment of new systems for field missions.
• Monitor and track deployment progress & schedules and produce weekly statistical reports.
• Coordinate and implement POC & Pilots of software & infrastructure-based innovation initiatives relating to off-the-shelf systems to provide efficient, scalable, and client-oriented services both locally and regionally.
• Perform IT Business Analysis and Business Process Mapping to Identify and recommend improvements to existing systems and processes through documenting and participating in system/process activities.
• Performs gap analyses of different projects to make sure that there is no duplication of effort and identify customer/client requirements
• Conduct research and analysis of new projects by determining business requirements and proposing solutions.
• Carry out basic research on selected aspects of projects, operations, and other activities to include collecting, analyzing and presenting statistical data and other information gathered from diverse sources.
• Provide end user training to staff to ensure transfer of knowledge and train the trainers.
• Prepare progress reports, statistics, and Power BI Dashboards
Required Core values and functional competencies/skills for that Position
• Core Values:
Respect for Diversity
• Core Competencies:
Planning and organizing
Commitment to continuous learning
• Other skills:
Strong Project Management skills
The ability to work without supervision and meet strict deadlines.
• 5 years of relevant experience in deploying systems.
• Minimum 3 years of varied IT-related experience, including successful IT implementation or design experience.
• Field experience in United Nations Peacekeeping missions is desirable.
Required qualifications (Degree, Diplomas and Certificates) for that Position
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• ITIL Foundation
• PRINCE2 or PMP
Required language for that position
• Fluency in English (Spoken and Written)
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.