Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Graphics Coordinator in Manhattan, NY.
The consultant will create instructional, step-by-step video content for repairs for operational processed. The intended use for the videos is for training purposes and will serves as references for staff that preform repairs.
Potential projects included instructional and how-to videos for various staff, including leak inspection and stove repair videos for maintenance workers, as well as videos on updated guidance or agency priorities to be shared during muster. Candidate may also work with Learning and Development (L&D) to create video content to supplement training for the maintenance worker, APMS, or PMS titles.
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager candidate will:
• Work with staff to write scripts and create storyboards for instructional videos
• Work with staff to organize shoots at developments (“on site”)
• Design, transport, set up and take down, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for on-site shoots
• Instruct and assist staff in creating voiceovers
• Edit video and audio content to create final instructional videos as an .mp4, including closed captioning and computer graphics
• Candidate is expected to provide production equipment and software for editing.
• Position may require travel within Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, or Staten Island
The preferred candidate has experience in all aspects of video production, including shooting, editing, and voiceovers. The candidate should understand storytelling, visual design, and video production.
The ideal candidate has the following skills/experience:
• Experience conceptualizing, shooting, and/or editing videos
• Experience creating instructional videos where voiceover is used strongly preferred
• Proficiency in video editing software
• Excellent documentation, organization, time management and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7633 or send your resume to RecruiterAS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.