Trigyn's direct government client has a contract opportunity for an Enterprise Architect (Oracle E-Business) in Manhattan, NY. The particulars of the opportunity are below:
Job Summary/ Essential Job Functions:
Experienced Enterprise Architect with strong DBA Skills along with OCI cloud migration experience, responsible for migrations/upgrades/administration/maintenance and support of Oracle EBS financials and Kronos/Siebel/Maximo/UCM/SOA databases along with assisting Discoverer/Apex/Hyperion integrations and support.
Scope of Work:
• Upgrade and Configuration of current Oracle EBS application to latest R12.2 version.
• Apply latest AD/TXK, ETCC, security and bug fix application patches on oracle financials on regular basis.
• Upgrade and Configuration of current 12c databases (SIEBEL/MAXIMO/UCM/UCM-HR/SOA) to latest 19c version.
• Apply latest security patches on OCI cloud and on-prem databases on regular basis.
• Clone R12.2 Oracle EBS application environments on Multi node RAC topology with extranet from OCI to on-prem or OCI to OCI and configure Load balancer setup.
• Securing all the EBS extranet application by implementing SSL Configuration.
• Configure/manage/monitor ExaCs cloud backups using Dbaascli
• Build high availability (Oracle Data guard setup) for all PROD databases.
• Experience on migrating the database or application from on-prem to Exacs cloud or Exacs to on-prem.
• Support application teams during EBS/Database upgrade projects.
• Work with development team for migrating the application codes to Stage/Prod databases for every release.
• Daily morning health check of all PROD environments.
• Lead the efforts of QA and Performance testing as part of DBA Upgrade by coordinating with internal applications teams (Siebel, Maximo, UCM, Psigen, Inspire, UCM-HR)
• Setup Backup and recovery procedure for the upgraded PROD databases.
• Setup Database and application monitoring in enterprise manager.
• Build and Setup automation scripts for Daily health check reports/housekeeping activities like purging/rotating logs on all the environments.
• Minimum of 15 years of Oracle E-Business suite experience on upgrades/cloud migrations/administration.
• Minimum 15 years of experience on Oracle Database Administration/upgrades/cloud migrations and performance tuning.
• Minimum 10 years of experience on Discoverer/Apex/Hyperion.
• Minimum 10 years of WebLogic Application server administration experience.
• Automation skills using (Shell/Python) scripting.
• Strong Communication skills
• Good Team Player
• Design and implement configurations
• Securing Oracle based systems and apps
• Work with Development team for app migrations
• Design, build and deploy automation scripts
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7626, or send your resume to RecruiterMJ@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.