Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for an Electrical Designer. The particulars of the position are as follows.
Supports designs and construction drawings in a discipline (Electrical) as necessary to accomplish construction projects.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Designer (Electrical) develops intricate design drawings for construction based upon technical specifications and design criteria provided by discipline Engineers.
• Independently prepares final schematic diagrams/wiring diagrams/block diagrams, cable & conduit schedules/flow diagrams/equipment layouts/foundation details/plan and profiles/structural details/P&IDs/bill of materials, etc. specific to their design discipline.
• Collaborates with other Designers and CADD Operators to develop complete multi-discipline design packages from data provided by Engineers and Design Supervisors.
• Reviews final drawings prepared by other Designers to ensure accuracy and completeness of design and typically provides solutions to technical and field issues in a timely fashion.
• Verifies field conditions through site inspections and interpretation of existing design documents to ensure that record drawings reflect actual field conditions.
• Technical expertise in design discipline and a high level of knowledge in engineering principles, construction techniques and generally accepted design & drafting practices.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Raster Design. Familiarity with drawing management systems.
• Demonstrated ability to view tasks logically and generate a design solution applying accepted standards.
• Ability to expedite work in accordance with priorities as determined by the Design Supervisor. Able to handle multiple projects.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
Education & Certifications
• Associate Degree in an engineering discipline or Applied Science.
• Minimum of 4 years of applicable industry related experience as an Electrical Designer.
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.