Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for a Cost Analyst. The particulars of the position are as follows.
This role will support the Financial Controls Cost Analysts team for project implementation by Utility Operations including Generations, Transmission, Canals Reimagine Canals, Headquarters and Infrastructure. This role will perform reporting and control functions throughout the project life cycle.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Reviewing vendor invoices for proper accounting coding
• Monitor project costs against schedule and yearly budget, total project estimated costs and year to date costs
• Budget verify requisition requests
• Forecasting and PCC monitoring updating website.
• Microsoft Office and strong Excel Account Reconciliations Basic Accounting.
Education & Certifications
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7633 or send your resume to RecruiterAS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.