Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for Contract and Grant Specialist. The particulars of the position are as follows.
This position is responsible for supporting grant and program proposal development, and packaging of Customer Project offerings. The Contract and Grant Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the successful development of grant evaluations, applications and planning.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Support Operations’ grant application efforts, including: evaluation of consultant firms, as needed evaluation of federal and other grant opportunities to determine eligibility, understand and share requirements, and track deadlines Liaise with various stakeholders to assess new grant opportunities for potential participation.
• Establish processes and oversee the collection of application data, population of application forms, and assure timely submission of applications and other related grant documentation track grant applications across Operations
• Coordinate with RA to ensure compliance and tracking at organizational level
• Alternate for construction contract development, processing, and signature routing, maintain schedules, and provide required metrics and proposal development reports.
• Energy services and grant-writing knowledge and experience preferrable.
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
• Strong customer relations skills, communication skills and presentation skills.
• Must be able to clearly communicate programs, offerings, and grant processes to internal and external stakeholders.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to think creatively and clearly present fully developed ideas and programs in a simplified manner.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, Communications or related professional field is required.
• Experience in the energy services industry, including working with energy efficiency engineers as well as internal and external customers, is preferred.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7623 or send your resume to RecruiterKS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.