Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for a Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer. This resource will be working at our client site in Spain.
The Consultant will be responsible for the following activities:
i. Formulate innovative approaches in utilization of computer vision and machine learning for enhanced situational awareness.
ii. Implement new computer vision features, train new automated identification models.
iii. Design and implement efficient pre-processing steps around digital images and video files
iv. Other tasks, as instructed.
Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in a field related to the post description is required.
A first level university degree with experience in software development or in a field related to the post description may be accepted in lieu of advanced university degree.
• 1+ year of experience in developing, deploying, and operating ML models in production.
• 1+ year of experience of working on computer vision and machine learning projects e.g. face recognition, object detection and/or classification etc.
• 1+ year of experience in training DNN architectures for object detection, classification, and segmentation.
• Proven Python expertise.
• Proven proficiency with at least two of the following of these machine vision and machine learning frameworks:
o TensorFlow + Keras
o Pytorch + FastAI.
• Good working knowledge of Live Video Analytics frameworks.
• Upholding and utilizing good practices in code design, quality and security.
• 1+ years of experience of working in a multicultural environment where tact, diplomacy, excellent relationship management and communication skills are critical to positively influence relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Python and C++ expertise.
• 1+ years of experience with solutions created with Docker-Compose and Kubernetes.
English and French are the working languages. Fluency in English is required.
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.