Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for a Cloud Reliability Engineer. This resource will be working in Valencia Spain.
• Manage cloud infrastructure for the client, including more than 140 subscriptions/accounts in our Azure and AWS public infrastructures.
• Provide tier-3 technical support for cloud services to our customers, investigating and resolving complex issues related to cloud infrastructure, networking, security, and applications.
• Develop and maintain Azure/AWS infrastructure using Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) tools like Terraform, implementing best practices for security, scalability, and cost efficiency.
• Monitor and analyze cloud infrastructure performance, proactively identifying and addressing bottlenecks and issues to ensure optimal performance and availability.
• Continuously improve our cloud infrastructure by identifying and implementing automation opportunities, optimizing resource utilization, and integrating new Azure services and features.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including software development, operations, and security to ensure alignment on technical requirements, priorities, and timelines.
• Help to architect and build cloud solutions, including cloud adoption plans, cloud management and monitoring, new cloud technologies integration, and data center migrations.
• Provide recommendations for cost optimization.
• Participate in on-call rotations to provide 24/7 support for critical incidents and perform root cause analysis for post-incident reviews.
• Draft technical documents to support administration activities.
• Share technical expertise, providing mentorship and cross-training to other team members.
• 3+ years of experience as a Cloud Reliability Engineer or similar role (SRE).
• 5+ years of experience with Linux and/or Windows operating systems management.
• Experience in cloud infrastructure engineering with a focus on Azure or AWS technologies.
• Strong understanding of Azure services such as Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Storage, Azure App Service, Azure Application Gateway/AWS Application Load Balancer and other PaaS services.
• Experience in infrastructure-as-code and/or Configuration Management solutions (Terraform/Ansible).
• Experience in support for cloud-native applications will be appreciated (Containers/Kubernetes).
• Cloud, Automation or Container certifications will be appreciated.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to organize and plan work independently.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.