Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Business Analyst - Information Security. This resource will be working at our client site in Uganda.
The position participates in the Information Security, Physical Security, Risk Management, Business Continuity and compliance activities of the Region. The position requires visits to other offices to perform security vulnerability reviews and provides support to ensure full compliance with the review findings.
• Establish periodic security reviews of the ICT systems in the region.
• Coordinate the implementation and enforcement of the organization’s information security policies.
• Perform security vulnerability assessments in the region, devise reports and ensure full compliance to the recommendations.
• Undertake compliance monitoring and ensure that gaps are identified, addressed and remediated.
• Develop questionnaires to assess regional offices’ compliance to the information security policies.
• Play a key role in the investigation, triage, treatment and remediation of security-related incidents, and liaise with relevant offices.
• Provide technical expertise to the client offices on information security projects and activities.
• Implement the information security training and awareness program and participate to the delivery of the awareness activities.
• Perform ICT risk assessments and produce quality reports.
• Perform ad-hoc reviews of the Information Security Management System.
• Deliver information security and operational resilience training for Signals Academy.
• Participate in the organization of bi-annual workshops and conferences on Information and Physical Security.
• Stay abreast on the latest cybersecurity news and trends.
• Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in implementation of information security policies, standards and procedures.
• Minimum of 4 years hands-on operation and administration of security systems, technical expertise in systems administration and security tools with a thorough knowledge of security practices, standards and procedures.
• Hands-on experience in Information security, particularly in the areas of firewall management, access control, threat detection and incident response.
• Experience with industry best practices and compliance standards is desirable (NIST, ISO).
Education and Certification:
• A first-level university degree in computer science, information systems, or cyber security.
• Certification in CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CompTIA Security + or other industry standard are required.
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.