Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Business Analyst in New York, NY.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Ensuring all support activities are executed on schedule, including but not limited to distribution of materials for meetings, coordinate meeting activities as needed, distribute team communications, collect status reports, and develop or distribute team communications.
• Working with management, Program Leads, and Business Analysis team on different aspects of the project life cycle to ensure requirements are defined accurately, reports meet the defined requirements, and they are distributed and reported efficiently and accurately.
• Ensuring users receive appropriate support for related recommendations, fixes and enhancements and existing documentation is updated accurately.
• Generate report of findings to client, Program Leads, and Business Analysis team.
• Support how stakeholders view the team as proactive and responsive to their agency needs.
• Performing business analysis documentation and research, working with key users in the continual improvement of business processes within their functional areas.
• Any other duties deemed necessary by the Regional Office that impact permanency for youth.
• Analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology with distinct deliverables to a solution.
• Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
• 60 months experience with writing business process definition, business rules and business process decompositions, experience extracting business rules from existing computer applications and systems.
• 60 months experience in Change Management planning and implementing change, including analyzing business processes for efficiency and compliance with New York State and/or Federal regulations.
• 60 months experience working directly with users in a human services arena providing training or technical assistance either in a classroom or in a work environment.
• 60 months’ experience working in a Health and Human Services based system.
• 60 months experience analyzing applications that use relational databases such as Oracle and application tools such as COGNOS.
• 60 months experience using Microsoft Suite and ability to manipulate software such as Excel, Access, and Project to manipulate data.
• 60 months of experience with child welfare programs
• 60 months experience interpreting State and Federal laws and regulations governing health and human services programs.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.