Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Business Analyst. This resource will be working at our client site in the Central African Republic.
• Monitor and maintain service level agreements (SLAs) for IT services, ensuring service levels are met and exceeded.
• Monitor SLA performance and collaborate with teams to address deviations and service delivery issues.
• Regularly review and analyze IT Service Management performance data to identify opportunities for optimization.
• Collect and analyze service desk performance data to identify trends, recurring issues, and areas for improvement.
• Generate regular and ad-hoc reports using the Power BI reporting tool to communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) and insights to management and stakeholders.
• Participate in IT projects that impact the service desk operations, providing insights and guidance on the business requirements.
• Continuously assess ITSM processes for effectiveness, efficiency, and alignment with business objectives.
• Identify areas for process improvement and work with relevant stakeholders to implement enhancements.
• Provide training to IT staff and end-users on iNeed CRM processes, tools, and best practices.
• Communicate IT service changes, updates, and improvements to relevant stakeholders.
• Proven experience in IT service management, including hands-on experience with ITSM frameworks like ITIL.
• Strong understanding of IT service lifecycles, including incident management, problem management, change management, and service request fulfillment.
• Familiarity with iNeed CRM tools and software used for tracking and managing IT services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective collaboration with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to assess data, identify trends, and make informed decisions.
• Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience within the United Nations or other International Organizations at the national or international level is required.
• Solid experience with IT service management.
Education - Additional Comments
Certificates in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent experience)
English (Mandatory), Level - Fluent
French (Desirable), Level - Working Knowledge
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.