The successful candidate for the position of Banking/Treasury Executive will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
• Tracking fund inflow and outflow,
• Daily updating fund balance sheet with daily receipt and payment
• Planning movement of funds as per requirement
• Preparation of budgeted Fund projection and taking CEO/CFO approval for Fund disbursement.
• Coordination with Financial Institutions for availing term loans for WC requirements, review of terms and conditions, paperwork, documentation, and execution of Agreement.
• Recording receipts, recording & processing employees, and vendor payments through the banking CMS process
• Coordination with bank personnel on a daily basis for banking-related tasks.
• Daily Bank reconciliation Coordination with banks & financial institutions,
• Managing formalities and documentation related to fixed deposits, bank guarantees & EMD.
• Adhering to timelines to ensure smooth & accurate conduct of various banking activities.
• Tracking of FDs, BGs (including renewal) and EMDs.
• EMD-BG-Tender Deposit tracker update
• Monthly FD Interest working
• Periodical balance confirmation from banks and financial institutions.
• Submission of monthly Softex form with Export invoices in AD Bank.
• Checking pending bill status with the bank and adjusting against outstanding export bills.
• Collecting FIRC/E-BRC from the bank.
• Passing receipt entries after checking payment advice from the client or the relevant project team against outstanding invoices along with IT TDS and GST TDS.
• Checking vendor invoices with PO and terms of agreement and booking after consideration of tax aspects (GST and TDS).
• Obtaining and validating the vendor onboarding form along with supporting documentation.
• Monitoring overdue payables with respect to MSME and GST context and highlighting internally to take corrective action.
• Obtaining periodical balance confirmation and reconciliation of customer and vendor accounts.
Payroll payment process:
• Processing for payment of monthly employee salary, CTC reimbursement, FNF, Gratuity, Meal card, etc. as per input received from the Payroll Department.
• Processing expenses received from the employees checking and taking approval for payment.
• Discrepancies are to be highlighted to the concerned employee or escalated to the reporting Manager.
• Director Credit card/ Corporate credit card expenses booking and timely payment.
• Quarterly credit card balance confirmation.
• Obtaining quarterly Imprest balance confirmation.
Audit Closure Activity
• Monthly/quarterly/annual closure of all books of accounts adhering to timelines to ensure accurate and up-to-date reporting.
• Ensuring timely conduct of all audits and closure of all findings adhering to timelines to achieve audit objectives.
• Reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Academic: Minimum B. Com graduate
• Experience: 3-5 years