Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for 3D Tech Artist. This resource will be working at our client site in Italy.
Looking for a 3D Modeler/Animator to create and deliver the finished assets using compelling looks and styles. The ideal candidates will possess an excellent sense of visual literacy and will be skilled in 3D Modeling Software (Blender, Maya, Rhino), Game Engines, and Adobe products.
• Model high and low poly assets for real-time game development (terrain and man-made features at large scale such as roads, buildings, etc, up to highly detailed interior and exterior environments)
• Produce high-quality 3D visualization, FX, and animation
• Managing the quality of 3D models and textures for production use in high and low res format, create textures using Photoshop and Substance Painter/Designer for shaders
• Organize and manage assets and tasks to meet deadline constraints
• Proven ability to communicate creative ideas
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
• 3+ years of industry experience in the area of expertise, with a portfolio/reel of relevant work
• Proficient with at least one 3D modeling software, preferably Blender, or other industry standard (Maya, Cinema4D, etc..)
• Experience with ESRI CityEngine and procedural modeling techniques
• Experience with Unity and VR/AR/MR industry
• Experience with 3D asset texturing software (Substance Painter, ZBrush)
• Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, AfterEffects, etc.)
• Fluency in English, both written and oral, is required
• Familiarity with GIS applications and technologies, ideally ArcGIS
• Ability to effectively render 3D animation from Maya, VRay, or Unity
• Development experience in programming with C#, or knowledge of other programming languages such as C++, Java, Python
• Quality Control/Quality Assurance of models, animations, textures, and other assets.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.