CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Corporate Social Responsibility is strongly connected with the principles of Sustainability; an organization should make decisions based not only on financial factors, but also on the social and environmental consequences. Therefore, it is the core corporate responsibility of Trigyn Technologies Limited to practice its corporate values through its commitment to grow in a socially and environmentally responsible way, while meeting the interests of its stakeholders.
The core areas for Trigyn’ CSR programs are education, health and environment. The choice of education as a theme flows from Trigyn employing educated resources and to give back to the society as far as possible for making these resources available. Similarly, attention to the cause of health acknowledges that health is a vital precondition for promoting social good. Concern for the environment is in line with our belief that this cause demands our attention to ensure a sustainable and productive planet.
To attain its CSR objectives in a professional manner and integrated manner, the company shall:
- Provide support in eradicating extreme hunger and poverty.
- Promote education of the girl child and the underprivileged by providing appropriate infrastructure and / or support.
- Promoting gender equality and empowerment of women.
- Reducing Child Mortality and improving maternal health.
- Combating HIV / AIDS, Malaria and other diseases.
- Ensure environmental sustainability by adopting best ecological practices and encouraging conservation/judicious use of natural resources.
- Provide necessary help to Hospitals / Charitable organizations that promote cheap / free medical facilities for the poor and the needy.
- Promote employment enhancing vocational skills.
- Support social business projects.
- Actively participate in skill development by providing direction and technical expertise to the vulnerable thereby empowering them towards a dignified life.
- Undertake proactive engagement with stakeholders to actively contribute to the socio-economic development of the periphery/community in which it operates.
- Using environment friendly and safe processes in its offices.
- Create a positive footprint within the society by creating inclusive and enabling infrastructure/environment for livable communities.
- Work towards mainstreaming the marginalized segments of the society by striving towards providing equal opportunities and making meaningful difference in their lives.
- Emphasize on providing basic nutrition/health care facilities with special focus on establishing health centers for the mother and child as well as the elderly.
- Facilitate water conservation by reducing water consumption at the offices and supporting rain water harvesting projects and activities which help in reducing water wastage.
- Work towards generating awareness for creating public infrastructure that is barrier free, inclusive and enabling for all including the elderly and the disabled.
- Employee participation is an important part of developing responsible citizenship. Our company encourages and motivates employees to spend time volunteering on issues of their interest.
- At the time of national crisis, as a company it is imperative for us to respond to emergency situations & disasters by providing timely help to affected victims and their families. Contribute to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government or the State Governments for the socio-economic development and relief and funds for the welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Schedule Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
A CSR committee shall be formed that shall consist of at least three directors of whom at least one shall be an independent director.
The Committee shall –
a. formulate and recommend to the Board, a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy which shall indicate the activities to be undertaken by the company as specified under CSR Activities in the CSR Policy;
b. recommend the amount of expenditure to be incurred on the activities referred to in clause (a); and
c. monitor the CSR Policy of the Company from time to time.
The names of the Committee members shall be updated on the website of the Company from time to time.
Members of CSR Committee:
1. Ms. Bhavana Rao, Chairperson of the Committee.
2. Dr. Raja Mohan Rao, Member of the Committee.
3. Mr. A. R. Ansari, Member of the Committee.