Background: Trigyn's client was a leading provider of facilities management services for a wide range of public and private sector businesses. The client managed facilities for some of the most respected companies around the world.
The Client sought to expand its facilities management service offering by providing their customers with a Security Process Outsourcing solution which encompassed a range of networked security management systems. The client sought a complete security solution for risk prevention and management including IoT video surveillance and alarm management through a centralized Command and Control Center. The service utilized GIS-based application interfaces and standard operating procedures to ensure accurate and responsive service delivery. Furthermore, the solution had to integrate with the client's existing facilities management services platform to provide a single view of each managed facility.
Trigyn Approach: Trigyn designed an Innovative Solution integrating an array of third-party Internet of Things (IoT) and Intelligent Video Analytics technologies and equipment into a common, easy-to-use interface for incident management.
In achieving the client’s goal of providing a comprehensive security service to its customers, Trigyn overcame numerous challenges including:
- The definition of business processes and technical requirements to support a business model for security services which the client had not previously implemented.
- The development of a channel partner ecosystem to bring forward best in class technologies that would become part of a comprehensive and innovative solution.
- The integration of selected technologies into a common command & control center.
- Development of standard operating procedures in consultation with the client.
- Training, maintenance and support for the client post-delivery.
Trigyn deployed an IoT Command and Control Center with an integrated intelligent video management systems. The solution captured and recorded live video feeds utilizing network video recorders. Video feeds were stored in the form of a searchable index of videos and managed using a Video Management System. Intelligent video analytics software processed the video feed to identify potential issues, generated alerts, and sent event data to the Command Center for appropriate response. Based on the alerts and event data, the system automatically invoked event responses as per standard operating procedures specified by our client’s individual customers. The Command Center included various dashboards and reporting capabilities to support efficient management and service optimization. The solution provided a secure environment to service client in geographically dispersed areas.
Because of the Trigyn-developed innovative solution, the client was able to help its customers realize:
- Enhanced safety and security for their businesses and their clients.
- Quicker notification to first responders where needed.
- Reduced false alarms.
- Proactive deterrence of potential threats.
Outcome: The solution, utilizing Trigyn’s development and maintenance services, allowed the client to expand its service offering based on a scalable technology platform which utilized best in class IoT and Intelligent Video Analytics technologies and products while offering their customers a cost-effective solution for securing their clients' facilities and buildings.