Background: Trigyn was selected as a preferred vendor by a major North American city seeking on demand IT Staffing services for its 124 city government departments and agencies. Through a highly competitive bidding process, Trigyn was selected as one of ten preferred vendors to the city.
Trigyn Approach: Trigyn provided a full range of IT Staffing services to various city departments and agencies to support the execution of corporate information technology strategies and various departmental programs.
Trigyn’s work under this contract resulted in the placement of more than 150 resources spanning job categories including Developers, Architects, Engineers, Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Testers and Database Administrators among other roles. Major positions placed included:
- Project Managers (Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Program Manager, Technical Lead, Deployment Manager)
- Analyst (Business Analyst, Solution Designer, UI Designer, Functional Tester, Performance Tester, Technical Writer, Trainer, Data Analyst, Data Administrator, Solutions Architect)
- Programmer (Application Developer, Mobile Developer, Front-End Developer, GIS Developer, Application Support Engineer, Reports Developer)
- Technician (Systems Administrator, Database Administrator, Voice / Data Engineer, Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Radio Engineer)
- Specialist (Security Engineer, Technical Architecture Specialist, UX Designer, Data Warehouse Architect)
Outcome: Trigyn has earned an excellent reputation for its IT Staffing work under this contract. Trigyn consistently met or exceeded expectations for contract performance and has received numerous excellent Performance Evaluations from the Client throughout the contract period