Houston, Texas. Trigyn Technologies, Inc., has been awarded a contract to provide IT Services to the members of the National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA), a leading national government purchasing cooperative that works to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states.
There are over 90,000 agencies nationwide from both the public and nonprofit sectors that are eligible to utilize NCPA's cooperative purchasing contracts. These include, but are not limited to the following agency types:
- School Districts (including K-12, Charter schools, and Private K-12)
- Higher Education (including Universities, Community Colleges, Private Colleges, and Technical / Vocational Schools)
- Cities, Counties, and any Local Government
- State Agencies
- Healthcare Organizations
- Nonprofit Corporations
The award is for a period of three (3) years, with an option to extend for an additional two (2) years, bringing the potential term to five (5) years. Trigyn was selected as one (1) of four (4) suppliers to service the NCPA members in the service categories set forth below.
The award covers the below service categories.
- Contingent Staffing Services
- Payroll Services for Agency Identified/Referred Talent
- Managed Services
- Workforce Management Services
- Vendor Management System consulting,
- 1099/Independent Contractor Verification and Management,
- Onboarding New Hires, and
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
- IT Software Solutions
This award facilitates the continued expansion of Trigyn’s Public Sector business and national presence.
Trigyn has been in business for more than 30 years and has more than 1,500 resources deployed today. Trigyn maintains office locations in Edison, New Jersey, New York City, Washington, DC, Toronto and Montréal Canada. Trigyn is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 Certified. Trigyn maintains long standing industry partnerships with Microsoft, IBM, SAP and other industry leaders. Trigyn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.