Trigyn direct client has contract opportunity for Web Developer in Woodbridge, NJ. The particulars of the position are as follows.
The client is looking for a strong React Developer who will be responsible for building and enhancing web applications, with a focus on front-end web development. This is a great opportunity to work with advanced web applications and multiple technologies in addition to React.
• 4-6 years of experience of working as Web Developer.
• Experience with React / React.JS framework and development
• Some level of Next.JS experience
• Understanding of the entire web development process and SDLC experience.
• Able to work independently, yet be a good team member as needed to assist junior developers
• Knowledge with Next.JS would be a HUGEplus.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7640, or send your resume to RecruiterPC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.