Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for a Service Desk Technician. This resource will be working at our client site in Italy.
• Logging service calls and emails in the customer CRM system;
• Analyzing and dispatching incidents on supported services according to established operational procedures;
• Escalating user and support service requests when necessary to ensure timely resolution, identifying and employing measures to prevent recurrence of incidents;
• Assisting in updating the technical information database, the Service Desk knowledge base, Service Desk workflow, procedures and operating level agreements
• Assisting in providing training for partner-supported applications;
• Producing Technical Documentation or User Manuals as required;
• In case of emergencies, providing support (either on-site or remotely using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours;
• Providing standby and on-call support, and working in shifts as part of an extended service coverage scheme, if and when required;
• Performing other duties as required
Required Technical Skills:
The resource MUST have the following skills and experience:
• Graduation from secondary school supplemented by training in IT, preferably with diploma.
• Expert knowledge of English is required (written and verbal)
The resource SHOULD have the following skills and experience:
• Good knowledge, at a level of providing tier 1 support to users, on least one of the following: MS SQL Server, SAP ERP.
• Good knowledge, at a level of providing tier 1 support to users, on at least one of the following: O365 package, basic network troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of incident and request fulfilment tracking software.
• Excellent telephone manners, good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
• Understanding of Local and Wide Area Network concepts.
• Knowledge of IPSAS desirable.
• ITIL Certification (Important & very desirable skill however not compulsory)
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.