- IT Staffing and Consulting
- Managed Services
- Development & Maintenance
- SAP Services
- Innovative IT Solutions
IT Staffing and Consulting
Trigyn specializes in providing highly responsive IT Stafﬁng and Consulting services across a broad spectrum of technical skills and specializations.
- Experienced client service teams who understand your needs and are positioned to respond quickly.
- Skilled recruiters who excel at assessing diverse technical skillsets to ensure only the best candidates are brought forward for client consideration.
- Our proprietary Resource Management System (RMS) to service and track all client IT Stafﬁng needs.
- Proven and effective Resource Mobilization Process, which is customized to ensure our clients’ onboarding requirements are strictly followed and quickly completed.
- Culture that embraces measurement, and continuous improvement of services through industry recognized quality processes and client satisfaction audits.
For more information about our IT Stafﬁng services, contact us.
Trigyn offers extensive experience providing IT Managed Services. Trigyn has delivered large scale Managed Services engagements across more than 18 countries globally and has established infrastructure, management resources, and methodologies that ensure success. Trigyn has the experience to meet and exceed the most demanding of SLA’s, including in very challenging environments.
Trigyn services include:
- Industry and technology-speciﬁc training.
- Program, site and regional management and support.
- End-to-end deployment of resources for large scale, global IT Managed Services requirements.
- Global logistics for large scale resource deployments.
- Client speciﬁc program management and governance.
- Complete backend support and management.
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis.
For more information about our IT Managed Services capabilities, contact us.
Development & Maintenance
Trigyn offers highly capable, efﬁcient and proven Development and Maintenance Services. Trigyn’s Development and Maintenance capabilities include:
- 24X7 help desk and support.
- Application development, maintenance, and reengineering.
- Content management.
- Web and mobile application development and support, and Systems integration.
- Business process outsourcing.
- More than 100 certifications including ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI Dev V 1.3 Maturity Level-5.
For more information about our Development and Maintenance services, contact us.
Trigyn provides on-premise and offsite technical and functional SAP expertise to customers. Trigyn is an SAP PartnerEdge program member, providing access to the latest training and information about SAP products. Trigyn’s team of SAP professionals has the certifications, experience and expertise needed to deliver robust and cost-effective SAP solutions to meet the needs of your growing business.
Trigyn’s SAP team provides specialized on-premise services in the areas of S4/HANA, UI5 / Fiori, SolMan, CRM, SRM, SCM, BPC, and PO/PI. Our expertise includes configuration and customization of the standard SAP modules like Finance, Workforce Management, Organizational Management, Time Management, Payroll, Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics. Our expertise further extends to SAP ECC R/3 Security, audit, user role authorization and management as well as support ALM tools including SolMan QG, CR Management, and KPI monitoring.
Trigyn also provides offsite services, staffed by SAP Certified professionals, to support SAP implementations across the full project lifecycle from requirements analysis, development, testing, release and ongoing support. Using remote service can help clients reduce the upfront and ongoing costs of an SAP implementation by:
- Providing access to deeper bench of SAP professionals to ensure the smooth progress and delivery of your project,
- Controlling project costs by reducing consultant travel expenses,
- Minimizing the disruption associated with consultants working at your site, and
- Reducing business risk and retraining costs associated with employee attrition.
Trigyn’s experienced team of certified consultants make it the ideal partner to trust with your next SAP project.
In addition to general SAP consultancy services, Trigyn has established centers of excellence in the following areas:
SAP Analytics helps businesses to increase productivity by improving the quality, accessibility, and utility of data to inform decision-making and empower corporate strategies. SAP Analytics can help businesses by:
- Consolidating scattered or disparate data sources into dashboards and reports customized for your business;
- Employing predictive analytics to identify future opportunities and risks, and guide inform corporate strategy;
- Supporting data-driven decision making by providing timely access to quality business intelligence;
- Facilitating integrated planning processes from quality data-based insights through to strategically sound action.
SAP Analytics Solutions can help to increase the productivity of your business across departments including Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing and Procurement. SAP Analytics modules include:
- SAP Analytics Cloud,
- SAP Digital Boardroom
- SAP Analytics Hub
Our SAP Analytics services offerings include:
SAP HANA MIGRATION
Trigyn offers SAP HANA Readiness Assessment services focusing on HANA migration covering the complete landscape of:
- Applications, and
- Interfaces and Platforms
Trigyn's HANA Readiness Assessment Service leverages SAP best practices to assess legacy systems to thoroughly assess and proactively identify project risks to ensure a smooth and efficient migration. This readiness assessment helps clients by:
- Identifying objects that require modification,
- Prioritizing the changes to be made,
- Highlighting unused features which may benefit the client
- Flagging custom code that should be decommissioned, and
- Optimizing the implementation of required changes.
SAP customization, system integration, migration and conversion typically account for 40% of total deployment cost. Customization of SAP solutions is often required for several reasons including the need for:
- Added features and functionality identified during the fit-gap analysis of business needs and the legacy solution,
- Integrations using Web Services and APIs into the SAP system,
- Custom code to address gaps and provide fixes during the production run of SAP ECC,
- Enhanced BI capabilities requiring the implementation of custom-built tools and ETL programs for Data Migration, Cleansing, Validation and Integrity.
The assessment reduces redundancies, leverages legacy code where possible and allows customers to focus on new HANA features resulting in substantial savings.
SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.
Innovative IT Solutions
We strive to help our clients take the risk out of IT Innovation. Trigyn proactively identifies new and emerging technologies that are relevant to our clients and embraces them to identify viable applications and potential risks. Trigyn’s innovation model not only considers issues like the viability of the business case, Trigyn also assesses competitive solutions, technical integration, user adoption, cost-benefit and other aspects to identify the best past forward. Employing this model, Trigyn has successfully helped clients overcome major business challenges using innovative technologies such as Enterprise Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data analytics, Smart Cities and Internet of Things technologies to realize substantial growth or operational improvements.
For more information about our Innovative IT Solutions services, contact us.