Trigyn has a contractual opportunity as Wide Area Network (WAN) Technician. This resource will be working at our client site in Mali.
• Provide support to the Mission’s Local and Wide Area Network.
• Install, configure, maintain network equipment such as network switches and services.
• Assist in the installation of network infrastructure including network cabling, indoor cable trunks and sockets, FO and communication racks.
• Use network management and monitoring tools to troubleshoot, analyze, and report
• Support in the implementation of LTE (4G) networks and maintain internal LTE Core
• Maintain and improve LTE network performance and quality in terms of accessibility,
retainability and mobility.
• Regularly endorse critical alarms to the Operations and Maintenance team for proper handling/Troubleshooting including monitoring and generating performance/network health report.
• Work as part of FTS duty roster responsible for emergency customer support calls
after official working hours.
• Assist in the preparation of specifications for the requisition of equipment and
services related to the Network.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor or FTS managers.
Required degree level:
Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication/IT or equivalent.
•Minimum Five (05) years of experience in the Network area, experience with LTE systems would be an advantage.
•Networking skills: Experience with configuring and installing routers, switches, and access points.
• English (Mandatory), Level - Fluent
• French (Optional)
Area of expertise:
IT architecture or Knowledge on Telecommunications systems will be an advantage.
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.