Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Web Accessibility Developer. This resource will be working remotely as per New York Time zone.
Job Description :
1. Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions. Design client-side and server-side components.
2. Working in collaboration with internal and external teams to identify strategies and implement accessibility solutions.
3. Conducting analysis of report from automated accessibility scan using WAVE, aXe Chrome Extension, FireEyes, Juicy Studio Accessibility Toolbar, Web Accessibility Favelets (WAF), Accessible Name & Description Inspector (ANDI), and AMP.
4. The ability to accurately identify accessibility issues, violations, barriers, and concerns are highly desired and making sure section 508 standers are met.
5. Develop compliance checklists, plans, and remediation actions.
6. Build front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
7. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and write effective APIs.
8. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
9. 10.Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
10. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
11. Write technical documentation.
2. Experience in web application development & testing Mobile apps for accessibility for IOS and Android with Voiceover and Talkback
3. Able to collaboration with internal and external teams to identify strategies and implement accessibility solutions.
4. Must have hands-on experience in MEAN Stack.
6. Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB, AWS Document DB, MySQL, and Oracle.
7. Experience in stands and laws of Web Contend Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), the United States Access Boards' accessibility guidelines, and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
8. Developed using Version control systems like GitHub, GitLab, etc.
9. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
10. Analysing code review and fix them and screen reader review for accessibility issues.
11. Able to work in a fast-paced environment focused on deliver.
12. Good to have skills/experience - Mobile application development experience and Responsive web UI development.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany, Switzerland and India.