Our client, a major financial services firm based in the NYC/NJ area is looking for Vulnerability Management Analyst. Detail for this opportunity are below:
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
• Cloud Vulnerability compliance; understanding cloud architecture and design with emphasis on vulnerability management, discovery, remediation, and general security operations practices with a focus on cloud IaaS / PaaS / SaaS and their native security platforms on cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure (including Sentinel)
• Ability to design attribution practices and processes to cloud assets via integration to company inventory
• Must possess a strong knowledge of large-scale cloud (public or private) environments, enterprise cloud environments, cloud policy and policy as code
• Experience in designing and development of automation tools and infrastructure to run service-oriented stacks on an internal data centers.
• 10-12 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
• Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Key points for this role:
• Rapid 7, Nexus experience
• 5+ years of experience
• Qualys experience highly preferred
• Great analytic skills
• Scripting knowledge is preferred
• Cloud experience : Azure, Google, AWS—any will do
• Must understand cloud architecture and security practices
• Must has experience in Vulnerability Management
• Must have experience analyzing data associated to CVE’s. For example, understand the following:
• Remote Code Execution vs. Local Execution
• CVSS modeling
• Mitigation vs. Remediation
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7630, or send your resume to RecruiterRP@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.